Here are some instructions on signing up with the Affordable Care Act:
1. Go to www.healthcare.gov
2. Click on the “log in” button and create an account
3. After you have created an account it will ask you if anyone is helping you with this, Click Yes
4. Check the Broker/Agent button and type in my full names (Timothy Jackson) and my user name (tjjackson72) and my National Producer Number (8856816)
5. By entering this information it will allow me to continue to assist you in finding a plan that is best for your family.
6. Next it will ask for your family names, birthdays and socials.
7. Before you complete the next step go to this website: http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/
8. This website will help you understand the premium subsidy based on your income
9. After figuring out your income/subsidy complete the next section about your income
10. At this point you should be able to look at the plans that are available to you.
11. log out and call me
This website still isn’t perfect. If you are having problems take a break and come back to it in 30 minutes or call us for some helpful tips.
At our agency, we take your privacy seriously. Unlike big insurance agencies that sell your information to high-pressure agents, we only use it to connect with you personally. This way, we can ensure that you get a plan that's tailored specially for you.